133x40cm (1.65“ fins), 135x41cm (1.7“ fins), 137x42cm (1.8“ fins), 139x42.5cm (1.9“ fins), 141x43cm (1.95“ fins)
▪ Hand crafted at the Carved factory in Germany
▪ Cartan® Carbon
▪ Lightweight construction
▪ Double Concave and "Center Keel" bottom shape
▪ Soft tucked rail in the center to hard rail off the tail
▪ UV GUARD: Doubled UV protection
▪ 3D shaped Paulownia wood core
▪ Elliptical flex tips
▪ Razor G10 fins are sized to match each board length (Included)
What we like
Doesn't scratch or crack easily
*In contrast to the wakestyle twintip Tantrum, the Imperator Edition is strictly designed for straps. You void all warranty claims if you install boot bindings on the Imperator Edition board.
It feels like
Sturdy, lightweight and most notably springy. There is a moderate amount of flex in the board that allows you feel the water beneath you feet beautifully.
The landings and crashes in big air can be extremely taxing for a board and we've seen many carbon fiber boards not live up to the challenge - but not the Imperator!
Weapon of choice for
Maarten Haeger, Josh Emanuel, High Mike
Board, Razor G10 fins, Stitched Carved handle