Even in the hottest summer months, if you’re playing hard in the sun, wind and water, a summer shorty is essential in staying warm, comfortable and protected from the elements. Perfect for 65-75 F water (18-23 C).
- 2mil core, 1mil sleeves tapered for comfort and flex.
- Soft, stretchy, comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
What we like
Extremely stretchy and comfortable materials.
Weapon of choice for
High Mike, Vetea Boersma