Unibody 4-Line Bar with S-System
LIGHT. DIRECT. SAFE.
Your session’s awesomeness depends heavily on your gear. We believe the Sensor 2 control bar system contributes much more than you would think to kite performance. And it’s what you don’t see that makes our bars so unbelievably good. The functional know-how we hide inside and the minimalist design on the outside gives our bars the signature CORE confidence you expect. And the safety features you rely on.
The Sensor 2 bar is now joined by the new Sensor 2S. A new bar with more tech wizardry that you can’t even see at first glance. Regardless of your bar selection, The CORE Sensor 2 bar system will provide you with the lightest, safest, and most direct feeling bar on the market. Because we sell more than just cool bars. We sell confidence.
Meet the new Sensor 2S. An intelligent mid-cycle update to the exceptional Sensor 2. A bar, where engineering ingenuity meets minimalism; where ceramic bearings are used to eliminate friction in the auto untwist function; and where Tectanium is used to make the thinnest and most aerodynamic depower lines. Technical innovations that make the Sensor 2S bar system peerless. Sometimes, it's what you don’t see, that makes it so good.
KEY FEATURE SNAPSHOT:
- CERAMIC UNTWIST: frictionless, ceramic bearings that untwist front lines
- TECTANIUM S-SLIDE / DEPOWER LINES: really durable, self-lubricating, no pinch, no stretch, depower line
- S-NECK: routes the depower lines for perfectly symmetric pulling forces. Smoother, front line, untwist. And zero unwanted leverage
- 24-METER LINES: High breaking resistance lines manufactured in Germany to the highest standards.
- 230g UNIBODY BAR: light and easy steering with high definition feedback
- TITANIUM CORE: extremely stiff and optimized power flow
- SUPPORTED SINGLE FRONTLINE SAFETY (SSF): prevents line twisting and quicker positioning to the perfect re-launch position
- ROTOR QUICKRELEASE: easy and reliable release in every situation
- SENSOR ADJUSTER: easy and finely adjustable trimming
- SPLICED ENDS: super robust spliced line ends
- VARIO WIDTH: one bar for all kite sizes
- EXCHANGEABLE BAR INSERTS: super easy depower and protection for your lines
- SHORT SAFETY LEASH: safer and more comfortable
Learn more on corekites.com/us/bars/sensor-2s
* S-System components are not backwards compatible with Sensor bar systems.