This suit is ideal for conditions that warrant full coverage but when a thicker winter suit is overkill. Ideal for 60-65 F water (16-18 C).
- A must-have for year-round riders who play in all varieties of weather and water conditions.
- Fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
- Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
What we like
Extremely stretchy and comfortable materials.
Weapon of choice for
High Mike, Vetea Boersma