A versatile suit, warm enough for shivery early-season sessions and comfortable enough to wear until all you need is a shorty. Ideal for 48-55 F water (9-13 C)
- Hood, fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
- Tapered 4/3/2 thickness- warm at the core, flexible where it matters most.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
What we like
Extremely stretchy and comfortable materials.
Weapon of choice for
High Mike, Vetea Boersma