A hoodless version of Ride Engine's warmest suit, designed for foul weather, cold water and conditions when having gear you can trust is critical. Ideal for 38-48 F water (3-9 C).
- Fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings
What we like
Extremely stretchy and comfortable materials.
Weapon of choice for
High Mike, Vetea Boersma