The Performance Freerider
PERFORMANCE FREERIDE + | FREESTYLE | BIG AIR
Weapon of choice for Janek Grzegorzewski
A mission-ready twintip for all your adventures is just a click away. New from the water up, the Fusion 5 features an upgraded hull, wood core, and never-been-done-before rail construction. The new shape and improved torsional stability will have you woohoo-ing like never before.
What's new on the 5er? We added an internal thermoset resin rail which massively improves the connection between the top and bottom Cartan carbon laminates for a proper unibody build. We reduced our Paulownia wood core's weight by switching to lighter laminated Paulownia, saving approximately 250g. We added a grab rail for the freestylers. And we improved the channels and outline for the freeriders.
Jump on the Fusion 5 and have incredible good sessions.
A fantastic Fusion 5, standard grab handle, G10 Cutback Fins (48mm), and V4A fin screws.
129x38 – 133x39 – 135x40 – 137x41 – 139x41.5 – 141x42 – 144x43 – LW 154x46 – LW 159x47
- Cartan® Carbon: CORE's proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- New Unibody Edge: Improved connection between top and bottom.
- New Lighter 3D Wood Core: Even lighter, CNC’d marine-grade Paulownia
- New Multi-Channels: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- New Katana Channels: Improved tip response.
- New Beveled Deck: Improved deck stiffness.
- New Tucked Under Rails: Improved performance in chop.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness for better control.
Questions & Answers
- Hi there, Is it suitable for boot riding? and what is the weight of the board? Best, Selcuk Hey Selcuk! Sorry, it isn't suitable for boots, but the Choice and Bolt are. Good question about the weight! We'll have to weigh them and get back to you. Which size would you like to know the weight of? Btw, our team riders have found them to be light - although we would like to put a number to that of course.