Pointe Faula is the most popular and famous kiteboarding spot in Martinique.
It get the trade winds directly from the ocean on the Atlantic coast (full-on SE - E - NE) and make this spot a pretty reliable spot :
- 10 to 25kt (best from November to February)
- super flat and shallow water thanks to the very long coral reef
- a lost of space to escape when it get to crowdy
- when the wind is light you will always find a minimum wind to kitefoil
- you can get to the spot the beautiful mangrove of Massy Massy nearby (unhook kiter's favourite)